1. How do I place an order? Simply add a maximum of 10 pictures to your shopping basket whilst browsing our store. When you have decided to proceed with your order, do so by going to the shopping basket and clicking "checkout". Then follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select your required payment method for your goods. Our support team is always happy to help, if you have any trouble, please Contact Us via email or chat.
2. How do I change the price to my local currency? Please use the currency converter widget at the top right section of the homepage for conversion into your local currency.
3. What payments are accepted, are they safe? You can select your preferred payment method at checkout. We accept secure payments via all major Credit and Debit Cards, Amex & PayPal. All the payments are backed by our 100% SSL Security system. All payments are 100% secure, encrypted, and safe. Note: Additional exchange fees may apply you use a currency other than £, GBP.
4. Can I pay using PayPal? Yes, You can. Please select PayPal as the payment method at checkout.
5. International Taxes International taxes may be applied depending on your country's tax policy. Tax and customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the goods value. Any extra costs arising from tax and/ or customs duty is the responsibility of the customer.